Saturday, June 5, 2010

RESTORE POINT


All I can think of now is that I will be leaving Bareilly in four days.
Four days and the end of this four year long journey. This is all that I can write about because this is all that I think of these days. So many emotions and feelings are swirling within that I feel an urgent desire to jot them down before I go crazy and yet I seem not to find proper words to frame my thoughts.
I went to visit my friend, Rakhi, yesterday and stayed over. This place has been my refuge for the last four years. Every time I felt I could not take in any more of the hostel and college bullshit, I would rush over to her place. Besides, aunty always cooks some really nice food for me.
This time, I was really sad while walking out of the front door, because I thought that this was probably my last visit to her place while I am still here. Of course we plan to keep in touch. While returning to the hostel, I looked outside the tempo and I tried to take a picture of everything I could see and store it in my mind for future reference. I want to remember everything the way it is now, so that I can rollback whenever I miss my friends. I don’t really know what else to write.



No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed