Wednesday, December 8, 2010

DON'T ASK ME WHY

There is something that is holding me back from getting a job. And I know what it is... I am not trying hard enough. And I know why... Because I don't want to.
Then the obvious question that people throw at me is "Why Btech?".
I have been asked this question every day since the occurrence of B-tech and the non -occurrence of a job so that I was forced to prepare 365 different answers for every day of the year. Sometimes the answer is as simple as "Get Lost". 
I used to ask myself the same question and finally quit pondering over the obviously unanswerable..  
It may have been the wrongest decision I ever made but I don't want to think about things I cannot change.
I have been looking for all sorts of career opportunities...from something as sophisticated as a software developer to something as sweet/strict as a teacher. I even tried technical writing.
When I get selected, I feel if they could select me that easily... how good could the job be... maybe I am too good for the job? When I don't get selected, I don't think at all. ;)
A little more than a quarter of me says, "B-Tech and You are the wrongest match ever". Another quarter sincerely sticks to B-tech. The rest of me is diplomatic..... Get a job which is not very technical and not completely non technical either. Work with people who will recognize the Gem that you are!!!!!!

Yes, I am confused as you may have guessed...

Conclusion:
Don't ask me "Why B tech?" It is a humble request for those who care. For those who don't ,well, I have the 365 answers prepared.


No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed