Monday, December 27, 2010

25

Tomorrow is my parents' 25th wedding anniversary. My sister and I want to do something special for them. There is a family reunion for the event. We tried to be a little creative by making a big silver 25 inside a circle and also some silver bells. It did not turn out be the beautiful thing that we had imagined. We have not inherited any creativity from mom.
There is also a little slide show that my sister has prepared. Some nice music plays in the background as we are  taken through the 25 years via photographs. It is actually the only good surprise we have for them.
I was supposed to get a few lines ready to be spoken at the occasion. However, I have not come up with anything till now and instead of composing some I am here.. blogging.
I will have it ready by tomorrow. It will not take that long. A few minutes is all I need to pen it down. It all comes down to the first line. Once I have the first line ready in my mind, the rest flows into place.

There has to be something special for them..  the 25 years they have spent together, the love and care with which they have built this home. 

Things have not always been good. There have been ups and downs every now and then. However, if I were to go back in time and change a thing or two, I wouldn't change anything. 





No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed