Tuesday, April 19, 2011

THE CHANGE


Everything changes with time. And we are too busy to notice the gradual change.
However, when we do get time to look up from our busy lives, we realize that we are in a completely different place with strangers all around. Strangers who were friends or people we knew well at one point of time. We are forced to strain our memory and try to think of the reason behind it all.

I don’t know about the rest of you, but I distinctly remember this happening to me. I have always loved my friends and I know that they are the best friends any one could ever have. I believed that we were inseparable. I had never ever imagined that things could ever go wrong with us. I guess I was wrong. I got so busy with so many other things that I don’t even know when exactly the rift began. And it was too late by the time I did.

This post is dedicated to my oldest and bestest friends.
I know that things will never be the same for our group. However, I will always cherish our friendship that made the school worth attending, life worth living and so many other things worth doing!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed