Friday, October 15, 2010

OBSERVATION

I have this habit of observing people, unconsciously of course. Most of the times I find myself staring at complete strangers, carefully making a note of their every move in my memory. The sudden jolt into reality from my frequent unconscious observations leaves a permanent impression. At times, it is actually quite interesting. When I speak to people, I am able to recall funny incidents and facts I had silently observed at some point of time and I cannot help but smile when their words contradict their deeds. According to me, there are no dumb people on this earth. If there appear to be some, they are actually cleverly pretending or hiding something for some good reason. All sweet, chubby, gullible, stupid, innocent, smiling for no reason people are a shade cleverer than you would believe they are. Trust me, sometimes, they would be much smarter than you. Driven by pity at their low IQ, you would try to help them overcome their dumbness and would end up realizing your own level. Of course you can disagree!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed