Tuesday, March 23, 2010

MOM

I am a hosteler and I get to visit home every alternate month or so
I hate the food at the mess and there is no provision for students to cook for themselves
I hate to miss meals however bad they may be
'something is better than nothing'
and I cannot bear to be hungry
such moments remind me of how my mom always knows what I like best
when I'm home, I get to eat whatever I want to
so I prepare a list of ever thing I wanna eat and dictate it to mom over the phone when in the train
soon as I reach home, I find a plate full of kebabs waiting just for me :)
that doesn't mean I don't fight with her
soon as I finish the kebabs, I find some thing to argue about
that's just me and mom,
we need to fight and argue
that's the only way we communicate
and we both love it
my mom is the sweetest person anybody could have ever met
she is so unaware of anything bad, you would want to hug her for it
but I would rather fight
she just told me dad wanted to surprise me by visiting me sometime soon
and then realizing she had told me something I should not have known,
she asked me not to tell dad that I knew :D
and then laughed for 1 whole minute at herself
:)
when I'm home I spend the whole time arguing with her
and before I know it, its time to get back to hostel
and then I miss her all the time

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed